:: at this moment ::

14.10.05

story of -=K=- :: prologue

came across this story when i am looking thru the forum at work, was written by a forumner called -=k=- at around 1 yr ago (i guess, from all the chronological clues i got there...). it thread actually was removed due to some problem and one kind forumner there got the original and repasted it in the forum recently... that's wat the kind soul wrote: -

"Long long time ago, this dude -=K=- , WC3 chogosu and famous forumner, wrote about his story, about how his ex and him met up and how they fell apart.. at the point of time he was writing it he had just broke off with her.. so he wrote this to give it to her.. It wasn't written one shot.. he wrote it out bit by bit, and recieved quite a lot of support from the old forumners when they learned of his background story..It's a heartfelt story, personally I enjoyed it a lot when I first read it 2 years ago.. and reading it again still reminds me that you must cherish what you have, before it's gone forever..Btw, this isn't a perfect story.. and I didn't say it wasn't biased.. but this is the thing that he wrote, so apart from formatting the thing and some minor correction I've left everything intact."

so myself in turn also dun want to edit the story unless there some formatting work got to be done too... i hope -=k=- and the ppl in forum there dun mind me transfer the story here... its really a nice story, and i am doing it juz for the good-will of sharing this to all my friends and maybe we can learn somthing along the way together... pls feedback to me if there is any suggestion, thought or even objection abt this story being posted here... it will be rather long, abt 50 over parts, so i will update this story in the same time i update my blog... enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google