:: at this moment ::

9.11.05

story of -=K=- :: part 18

But life was never ever going to be the same for K and T… K was male, and all males got to go to NS. T was a JC student, and she gotta go to university. When K realised it, he began to lose all his confidence… but still, he didn’t show it. He believed that their love could stand the test of time. Although he know that T would wait for him, he often accused T of not going to wait for him…

K had this bad habit of saying what is untrue.. He kept saying that when he enlist, T would go to university and run off with another guy.. he is insecure… Many pple told K that the real test happens between couples when the guy is off to NS and the girl is off to university.. which made K scared… The more K got scared, the more he said it… he kept saying.. that T would leave him… T didn’t know what to say.. T loved K... and she hoped for K to trust her… but K often made it seem like he doesn’t trust T...

It is really very bad. Throughout the whole time that K and T were together, K had never ever doubted T before.. but also throughout the whole time that they were together, K made it seem like he had never trusted T before… Don’t ask me why K is like that, I guess this is his insecure trait…

So when that daywhen K went for his medical review, T prayed hard for K to be Pes E or some pes which he didn’t have to stay in, so that she could meet him at night…

And so K went for his review.. and he wanted to scare T as usual.. K loved to tease T.. he liked to test T too… sometimes he do things just to test T… and this time.. he called T.. and he said.” Oh no, they give me Pes A.. I die already.. and he began to sound sad.. he said.. I m going to lose u T.. I cant meet u at night or whatever … and u will leave me… and he said… sorry… I m very sad now… I really don’t know what to do… take care T…” and T began to become very sad… she said “ don’t worry K, even though u are pes A , I will not leave you… I will still wait for u … “

K was touched, and he said.. haha..i am not Pes A.. I am temporary pes E… for 1 year… that time was january.. And T was delighted… I didn’t know that girls can be so happy when their bf is Pes E. It puzzled me.. I always thought that Pes A is macho, strong, and is the type that girls would look for… but I was wrong… T was very happy that K was Pes E… she kept saying “ happie! Happie!…..” it was indeed a touching moment…

So K and T both found a job… a temporary job…. Before he enlists and before T went to university...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google