:: at this moment ::

2.11.05

story of -=K=- :: part 15

And the A levels went passed. Straight after the A levels, K and T begin to go out each week.. as many times as they wanted.. they were into the happiest time of their lives… But happy times are often short lived.

K’s birthday was in december, and T, one day, told K that she had to go back to a certain country. T’s maternal family was from this country, and so she had to go back to visit… and whenever T went back to visit, it would take about a month.. K was shattered.. K really loved T and T really loved K, and T didn’t want to go, but she had no choice.. So when T told K, K became very sad.. K didn’t know whether he would miss T like crazy.

At that moment, it was about 8 months into the relationship, but they were still having their honeymoon period. On that day before T went to indonesia, K said something that made him and T cry… K began..

"when I c pple hand in hand during the time when u were in indonesia, I will think of you..

When I c couples laughing happily.. I will think of you..

When I c couples sitting together in the mrt, and I turn to my side, there would only be a blank seat..

I can only imagine u there being with me..its really sad..

When I c couples watching movies together, I also would want to watch a movie with u, but as I turn around to comment about the movie, I would c no one but a blank seat..

When I want to put my arms around u, I would happily stretch my arm.. and realise that all I m hugging was thin air..

When at night I feel like calling you, I would dial ur number, xxxxxxx, and ring.. and there will not be anyone to pick up the phone..

I will think of you when I take out our photos to c, I will think of you when I c the gifts u have given me before.. I will think of you every night and every second, because I love you..”

And so K was in tears, and T was touched.. T didn’t know K would cry for her, but she saw that.. Although at this point of time everyone may think that K is being crappy, Let me tell u all that K really meant it in his heart.. And so, T finally left… throughout the first few days, everyday was unbearable for K and T.. K wanted so much to talk to T, and T missed K so much. K was sad everyday, everything he did seemed to have no meaning. He went out with friends, played computer games, played pool, watched movies, went bowling.. but everything he did, he did it just because of doing it. He didn’t do it because he felt like doing it, He just had nothing else to do. All he could do all day was think of T.

T said that when she had found her family there, she would call him, and she would only call him at 10 pm as there wuold be a timing difference btw that country and singapore, and so she fixed a time with K.

So everyday, K would go bowling, play pool, play computer games, go out, movie, eat, shop.. he would do everything… but whenever the time reaches 9, k would rush home like cinderella who was going to turn into a maid. K rushed home everyday to wait patiently for T’s call. As I write this story, I cant help but have tears coming into my eyes.

K rushed home everyday, hoping that T would call soon… there were many times when K’s family members were using the phone… and he quarrelled with his sister many times and begged his parents to keep the line free from 10 to 11, hoping that T would call. For the first few days, K waited, he waited every single day…

When 10 O clock came, he was filled with hope.. Every single min passed, and K felt sadder each minute… For the first day, K waited patiently by the phone… Each min brought feelings to him.. he was hoping, waiting, thinking, missing his love, T. Pple might think K was stupid to sit by the phone for 1 hr everyday and doing nothing else, but that was what he did. So each and every minute passed and T didn’t call K for the first day. K at 10 O clock and K at 11 O clock was entirely different. K at 10 O clock was someone filled with hope, but K at 11 O clock was a sad, dejected, disappointed man. Although it was only a call, it meant everything to him at that time.

Everyone knows that K was bad tempered, easily angered, had male chauvinism, and never admits he is in the wrong when he is… but K had some good qualities, and one of it was he was an emotional, sentimental guy. He was kind hearted and thoughtful at many times. He would think of others first before himself, and had a good sense of humour. All these qualities that K had, the best one was sentimental. K never fails to take out their chat log to read once in a while.. and K never failed to take out the pictures he took with T to see. So K waited each passing day.. and each passing day he became sadder… He kept thinking.. why hadnt T called him?

Finally, one of these nights, K was once again sitting by the phone by 9.55 am… he shut out every1 when they wanted to use the phone… he was selfish… he must make the line free for T to call.. Any call looking for his sister he would tell them to call back at 11… and so.. that night.. K waited.. earnestly.. everyday passed he became disapointed, but when the next day came, he became filled with hope again. So he waited, and waited.. K could still remember the time which T called.. it was exactly 10.25 pm. He waited for 25 mins, and when the phone rang, he knew that it was T.. he just had that feeling…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google