:: at this moment ::

29.11.05

story of -=K=- :: part 28

K was a social symbol. He had many many friends from all different walks of life. He had many close friends.. about 20 of them whom felt that K was their very close friend. But, at that time when K was crazy over games.. he neglected all his friends. K didn't start becoming crazy over games just when he bought a computer, he was all along crazy with games... But it was because of his new computer, a super top range pc for gaming that made him so occupied. He didn't meet his friends that often.

He didn't talk to T as long as he did before.. It was really sad now when he thinks of it then... How the h*** did he became so lifeless? To this day, K realises it.. How much precious time did he spend on games.. .n how much he had lost because of it. T became really sad that the loved one she had loved so dearly was in love with something that is dead... a computer. Many a time when T went to look for K... K was on his computer... he prefered to play games instead of talking to T... Now he knows how T felt... T went to take a 1.5 hrs jounrey... just to c K playing on his computer.... How heartbreaking that must have felt....

On K's side.. he didn't know that he had neglected T so badly then... he didn't know that T needed his every ounce of support... T was badly coping with schoolwork.. and K was madly banging on his games... It was a sad sight. But K realised that T is no longer the same T.... so one night.. he asked T a few questions.... He said ... " I think we are drifting further and further apart... I think you need to do something.... Haha.." he said it jokingly... when he said that T need to do something...

But he knows that it takes 2 pple to revive a relationship that has gone awry. Never did K try to understand what T is goin through, he just felt that T was enjoying her life in Uni... and therfore hoped for her to do something just like she always did... But T was already very tired... she had to face school, and still keep giving into the relationship.. T, no matter how great she is, is stilll human.. and human will feeltired... she has become really tired of giving and giving...

So she said.." I know we are drifting apart... but I really have no choice.. every time I am free , u are not... everytime u are free.. I am not... it is not by choice that I m studying so hard... I cannot afford to fail... " T was a sensible girl...but for K.. she didn't gave up... she stills loves K .. and didn't want to give up the relationship so easily...That night... K asked T a question... K asked her.. " is your studies really so important? Let me ask a
question... if u had 2 choices.. one is to fail your exams and retain once... and be with me... and the other choice is u pass your exams and not be with me.. what would be your choice?" K knew that it is a difficult choice to make... But still he asked T... and hoped that T would choose the first option.... T didn't answer the question ... T asked K a question.. " will u take care of me if I fail?" and K said.. "of course I will take care of you..." And T said... " I don't know if you will believe me.. but I would rather fail and be with you if you will take care of me.."

That was very touching to K... No matter how bad their relationship is heading to, K and T still loved each other deeply.... K was touched... he was really touched to hear that... but he said.. " I don't believe it.. u serious?" or something ilke that... K always made it seem that he didn't trust her.

Deep inside, he knew that T was serious... why would she lie? But K's mouth was cursed... he often said the wrong things he didn't mean.... But now... he changed... he spoke with his heart instead of his mouth.. no longer did he not speak the real truth... But now... I think if he asked T the question again... T would have chose the 2nd option...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google