:: at this moment ::

5.4.06

story of -=K=- :: part 54 (end)

Everyday K was sad.. but in his heart, there is still T who kept him going.. Every second, every minute, K goes on for T.. many a time.. he thought about what can he do to show that he truly loved T.... and he began to type this story... day and night. Each part of this story took tears and pain to write... Each part of it left many emotions stirring within him....

The next day... K reached home... and received a message from t... it said... " I am sorry I cant accept your present " It shook K. K could not do anything else.. he stopped doing whatever he was doing and was stunned... He couldn't think straight. The only thing he could do is to call T... and they talked... K asked.. "can u tell me why u cant accept my present?" T replied.. " I asked him, and he said he would not be too happy about it... I can understand how he feels.. how jealous and sad he would be, so I chose to respect him and not accept your present.."

K felt that pain go through him.. he felt it hard. Just because of a single sentence he said.. K's efforts for many weeks are all wasted... Is this fair, K asked in his head... but K said.. " why? Please don't do that, I have spent a lot of effort into making it for you... " but T said.. " I can fully understand how u feel, I know u put in effort, but if u want me to be happy, u shouldn't make my life difficult..." that was what T said.. and K , felt an intense pain deep within... He said. " just because I have hurt you, u didn't want to take my present.. just because I have hurt you, its ok to waste all my efforts from doin it.. Just because I have hurt you, u have all the reason in this world to hurt me back..." when K said this, he was just saying what he felt... but T said something that put him down even more...

T said.. " so u are still like before, tinking that I am hurting you cos u have hurt me?" this sentence hurts K so much.. T sees him as such a person... Why would k ever think that way? It was the most insulting thing that T could have said to K... Up till that moment T still couldn't see how much K was suffering when he said that... But K beared with it.. he said.. " no, I don't mean that.. I meant that all I ask for is for u to accept the present which I had put in so much efforts in... u have a right to hurt me, yes you do, cos I have hurt u before, and I know whatever I say is useless, so I just hope that u will accept my present just like someone who likes you..

but T said.. " no... I can't.. I can't make him sad, I am with him , I should make him happy.. If I am Very enthusiastic about getting your present, I wont care what he said... but the fact is.. I am not .."

This put K down again... but he realised he is just a piece of dirt to T now...T said.. " please don't waste anymore time on me.. at the end of it, when its all futile, u will feel like u are the silliest person on earth..." So K put down the phone... with a grief that no one knows except him... But he could take it.. He could take everything that T threw at him... because.. because he love T.. just like T took them last time... this is really a tradgedy... After putting down the phone... he msged T.. " yes I am silly, but I have only been silly for a month, while u have been silly for 1.5 years."

T replied.. " maybe I was too harsh, but I still wont accept your present, stop wasting your time on me.. good night. "... It was so clear cut , so cleanly put across.....




K thinks about T all the time.. he thinks about how T is passing her life... how she is feeling inside... deep inside.. K want so much to touch her inner feelings .. K knows T is still the same T.. she is only suppressing her feelings and trying to immune herself by studying.. no matter how long it takes.. T would never find real happiness till the day the hurt is removed....but for K, he will never find real happiness too.. till the day the hurt that he had caused.. is removed from T's heart. K is still here.. waiting for T.. he will love her.. cherish her and treat her well.. all these are no longer empty.. the only thing that is empty is K's life, without T.....




So when T read this story, all K hope... is for T to know.. who is the one that truly loves her.. and trust love once more... it isnt that difficult to find real happiness.... With someone u love... the path of true love never did ran smooth....

There is no ending to this story yet now.. it all depends on the only and only one who deserves to end it.... Happily or sadly, and that is T.... when T reads this part, K knows in his heart, that his heartfelt words, had all come across to T.... It is not easily fabricated... it took pains to piece all of this together... when T reads this line, hopefully, she knows that K is still there waiting for her.... K hopes that when T finished reading this story, she would just give him a call... not to demand for anything... just to hear.. what she would like to say to K...

The end

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google