:: at this moment ::

23.3.06

story of -=K=- :: part 52

Although K did all these, it was just as what the girl expected, it is not goin to have any effect on T... K knew it ... but he did it... just like T did last time.. it was not returned... T kept telling K that she knows how it feel to give and be hurt... and she doesn't want to hurt the other guy... but K knows how it feels too- believe me. K knows how it feels ... now.

The feeling is simply heartbreaking... now he finally realises it. He had become a stronger person... at the expense of T's wounded heart. K knows.. in t's heart, he is still there... but T would not give K another chance... for fear that she will get hurt another time.. but only if she knew ... if only she had a magic mirror to see what was K like, how he dealt with things, how he talk to ppl now, how he carries himself, how he changed, she will know... she will trust him once more...

Every single night.. K sent T sms... good night sms... each single day.. K would wait till it was night.. before sending her an sms... To show that he is still there waiting... From then on.. K changed his Mp3 playlist. No longer was it trance and techno... it had only a few songs... songs that describe his feelings.... And one of it is.. " right here waiting.. " he will be right here waiting for her no matter how long it takes... " K changed his Icq nick too... he changed it to rightherewaiting.... He hopes one day, one fine day, T would call him.. and say... lets be together once more... he knows his destiny with T had not ended yet....

But as time goes past... K slowly began to nurture the pain... each day, he lives to type this story.. each night, he lives to send T one sms... each second is lived on to know that there is still T living.... K doenst know how much he love T, he just know it by his actions... Never had he had such actions before... It was like as if he was living for her... but what about T? T had become someone who keeps studying... K talked to a mutual friend of them... from there.. he learnt that T had become someone who concentrates so much on her studies.....

So one day... K msged T... K said.. " If u can change till u are someone who keeps studying, It is also possible that I have changed..." but T replied... " I have not changed.. I only placed my priorities right..." Each single day passed.. and each time K hoped that T will msg him at least a good night... Every time K reached home.. the first thing he would do is to send T emails ... emails that doenst demand but show that he cared... Everytime K is missing T, he would write down on a piece of postcard....

There was one postcard tht he had given T... it is something like that.. " I can see that u are happy now.. I can picture u going to lectures with him.. I can picture u going out with him ... it is really a happy picture... I cant give u anything now, so I just hope for you to be happy... but please remember... that I will always be right here waiting for you.. u will always be the one I love most... and the words XX, XX, are the words that mean everything to me...." XX is T's name...."

There was once when K's good friends talked with T... they found out about everything... for K... when they asked T whether she still had feelings for K... T often said evasive replies... like I don't know what the future holds... and replies like.. take it that I don't... but deep inside... K feels it.. K feels that T still loves him.. whenever K talks to T.. he can sense it.. he can sense the feelings that T is forever trying to suppress.. this hurts him a lot... The T that he knew never suppressed her feelings.. from the first day that he knew her, he knew she would never do such a thing... from everyone , K knows.. K knows that T is unable to forget the hurt that he had caused.. .the hurt that T had gone through had built a barrier around her... Not daring to love again...

T herself said.. " I also don't know why I became like that.. I became someone who is afraid to love , I never liked to study.. but now what am I doing? I am immersing myself in my books and projects, trying to numb myself.. studying is so horrid, I don't like it at all.. but I would rather study that remember the hurt that u have caused me.."

K remembered every word that T said.. K knows how hard it is on her.. and he loves her dearly and wants to change that.. If T would give K another chance, she would know how easy it is to ease the pain.. and relieve the hurt. The more T tried to suppress her feelings.. the more horrid she would feel.. she will never find real happiness. K knows it.. K knows what T is suffering emotionally.. she may not show it.. but she is not truly happy... she always say that she is happy now.. but K knows.. K knows when she is all alone and lonely and doenst have anything to keep her occupied , her sadness flows in again.. If K could take the pain from her and live it himself.. he would do it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google