:: at this moment ::

14.2.06

story of -=K=- :: part 47

K asked T..." why didn't u have a heart to heart talk with me? Why didn't u bother to do so? If u still love me u should have done so... " and T replied. " I tried to get it across to u many times that I am hurt but I still love you.. it was you who rejected me so many times..."

K was at a loss for words... All along he thought that it was T who wanted to leave him... K asked.. " I thought thatt u didn't want to commit anddidn't want me anymore... I thought that u wanted to concentrate on your studies... but when I heard that u are with another guy now, I can't help but feel cheated... Why did u do this to me?"

T said " when I told u that, I really meant what I said.. but things just happened... I don't know if I am serious or whether he is just there at the correct time, but I am with him now." K replied. " why are u with him? Do u really love him? Is he the one that u really like?" T couldn't find an answer... T could only say.. " I don't know what to say and what I like about him.. maybe I cannot rememeber at this point of time.."

K asked T.. " Do u know how hard I took it when I found out that u are with another guy? It was so hard to take it... I tried to tell myslef to be strong and forget it.. but cant.. why? Because I love you... I didn't know that u wanted to find someone else.. I thought u will only concentrate on your studies... but u lied to me..."

T said.. " I wanted to concentrate on my studies.. and I am doing that now..." K asked. " why is everything like that? Do u know what I thought? I thought that u don't want me anymore.. that was why I didn't try to salvage our relationship.. I thought u wanted to be single.... "

K thought about the times when T said.. " since I met you, I don't want to be single anymore.." but now.. K could only hear.." Its better for us to be friends..." K was shattered... he was in tears for the whole time he was talking to T. K said.." if I had knew that it was me who had hurt you so much, I would have come n looked for u sooner... I never knew that it was my hurtful words that caused u to become so cold... I love u dear... U will always be my dear... With tears, K said the words in his heart... for the first time.... He no longer used his mouth to speak from that day onwards...

t was on the verge of tears.. but she didn't cry...

she said.. " why did u tell me this only now? Its too late.. K.. its too late... If u had come sooner and told me all these, things would have been different... I had waited for u for a long time.. since the day I broke up.. no I mean u broke up with me, I have been waiting for u to do this... but when I said I loved u and u didn't believe me the other time, I was hurt once more... U were still so defiant that it was my fault... U were so accusing, and u didn't believe a word I say... from that time on.. I decided.. to put away the photo in my wallet.. I decided to treat everything between us as a memory.. that is only a memory to me now.. Its too late..K.. Its too late.."

K asked T a question.." do u really love him and want to be with him? Do u know that I have not stopped loving u since that day? I love u.... I know he may like you... but I am the one that loves u . even if he loves you... I am the one that loves u more... No one loves u more than I do except your parents... I am sure of that, now I can safely say it.."

K spoke from his heart again... he truly loved T.. Only when T left him did he realised how much T meant to him. But T said." Its too late k.. u came too late.. I am with someone else now.. and I dun wish to hurt someone else because of you..." but K said.. " no.. its never too late T... K asked T... can u tell me that u have no more feelings for me? Tell me that... tell me that u have no more feelings for me in my eyes.. and I will give up..I will stop bothering you..."

But T couldn't do it.. T didn't look at K's eyes for even a second.. K remembers the T that he saw... it was so heartbreaking.. T was looking so sad.. so hurt... so pitiful.. and it was K who had caused her to bevome like that.. T looked so weak.. so shattered.. cold and emotionless... And it was all K who did it.... K was the one that had made T became like that...and the worst part of it was... K didn't know... till that day.. T could not do it... T could not tell K that she didn't have anymore feelings for him..

K told T.. I will let u feel that I have changed.. I have really changed for you T... No longer will I treat u like that... Let me tell you, human is like that.. they will never change till something happens to them... and it is because of you, that I have changed. It is because of my love for u that made me change.I know its hard for you to believe me now.. but let me prove it to you that I have changed... the next gf that I have... is going to be the luckiest girl on earth.. I will no longer get angry with her... no longer get jealous. No longer take her for granted... "

remember the phrase that defines love? Love is patient love is kind. It does not envy does not brag, it is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self seeking, it is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always persevere.Love never fails...

And K can now safely say that he LOVES T.. K continued... he said" but it is because of you that I have changed... my love for you made me change this time.. I am sure of it.." And T said with wet eyes.. " maybe the next girl for you will be really lucky..." But K said.." no.. but there is no one that I want to be with me ...except for you... U will be the only one for me... so there will be no next girl ... U have caused me to change.. and I want you To feel the happiness that I can give you..." but T said.. " its too late.. I am with someone else now..." K said " I Know u are with someone else now... he cares.. he is concerned.. he give u support.. I can do all that too... I know that... and on top of that... I love u more than him..."

K knows that all these he is saying is useless to win T back... What K wanted is just to let T know that he can do the same too... he wants to let T knows that his love for her is really great enough for her to trust him one more time..

But it is not easy for T to believe K again... T said.. "its too late.. why haven't u come sooner? I might have risked everything again for the last time.. but now.. its too late.. I have told myself to forget about you..."T was really hard hearted to K already... K cried in front of T.. the first time he had ever cried till so badly... in front of a girl.. but it was not any girl.. It was T.. K cried so bad....

He told T " I have never cherished you before.. and it was because pple don't cherish what they have easily.. they only cherish something when they have lost it...But I m no longer the K that u knew.. I have change totally because of you...Please give me another chance, T.." But T said " I don't know what the future holds for me, I might end up with him ,I might not. I cant say anything, but I cant give u chances, or it will be unfair to him.."

But T had never thought that if the guy had wanted to come in at this time... he himself should be prepared for K to still go after T...chasing T after a break up might be easier... but there are the cons too.. but T didn't know that... K , was burning within him, not because he was angry with T this time... he had changed.. this time.. he was angry at himself for letting someone else come into the picture.. if he had treated T well.. if he didn't neglect her, if he didn't enlist, if he didn't bought his computer, If if if if if... such a situation would not have happened... he cuold only hate himself..

But K said.. " but T, I am the one that loves u most ... cant u give me one more chance on account of my love for u? Everyone of my friends told me to give u up.. they say u are not worth it... but in my heart... u are worth my everything... please give me one more chance..."

T was silent for a min... before she said again... " I cant predict the future.. I don't know.. but now.. I just want my life to go on... "

K knew that if he begged for T to give him another chance, nothing would come out of it.. so he decided to not force T anymore... he said.." T, take it that the old K has died... the new K , which is me, is totally changed... and changed for you, the one he love most.. can't u take it that it is a new person coming after u? If u cant... can u promise not to reject my calls or ignore my sms? Just try to reply sometimes.. I would be more than happy..."

T said." ok.. if I pick up your call for the first time.. I wont reject it anymore.." K was crying badly by now... and he asked for a hug with T.... T gave K a quick hug... and was very quick to withdraw... she gave K the feeling that she was really scared of him... it was so fast.. but K could remember the times when they used to hug tightly together for a long time... but this time, it was merely a friendly hug.. If K could hug T for one more time in his life.. he would rather fail his exams.. just like T would rather fail than leave K previously...

This tragic love story is an extreme case.... Before, T would do anything for K... and now.. K would do anything for T.... After the chat... K passed the sweets which he had prepared for T... and T took them... and left....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google