:: at this moment ::

9.1.06

story of -=K=- :: part 40

But.. T's scarred heart... still felt for K... she still had love for K.. she still love K. As I have said.. Love is such a wonderful thing when described in that phrase. She had that love.. pure love for K that still made her think of K.. It was K's foolishness that made him not realise that fact.... So one night.. T talked to K online.... That was the last chance that she would have ever given K.. It was her pure love that made her say so much to K.... When K talked to T online.... He had not gotten over T...

It was sometime near christmas...he was still in the dumps. A few weeks has passed.. but K was still wallowing in the mud... But when he saw that T was online.. He tried to talk to her again.. K was very happy to have a chance to talk to her... but he spoilt his own chances again... If only he said what he really felt.. But I guess.. it was not that easy for K to do so... he didn't think that T still love him.

K asked T ... " when did u start to think that I werent meant for you?" in K's head... he thought that T didn't like him anymore... so he asked that question... then T replied.. " recently.." the meaning that K get... and the meaning that T was trying to put across was totally different... K thought" so she gave us up because she didn't want me anymore... I was not meant for her... she changed.. " but T was trying to say.. " I kept giving u chances after chances.. but u didn't change. U said u will but u never did. We are not meant to be together because I have given everything to u , and u didn't gave me anything.." that was what she meant...

K knows it now... but it is only Now that he knew it... then K asked T another question " why cant u commit anymore?" and T said.. " I still want to have fun.. I still want to enjoy myself..." T also said .. " I will not love anyone else.. there will be no future guys.. I will concentrate on my studies..." from these two sentences.. K thought.. " she said she wants to have fun.. which means she doenst want to be stuck with me in army... she wants to enjoy herself... that means she wants to have more choices ... " but when K saw " I will not love anyone else.. and there will be no future guys.." he could not understand it... he didn't believe it.. How was he able to believe all that when T had confirmed that she had wanted to have more fun instead of being stuck with him?

So K said.. " no... u will find someone else... and one day.. u will tell him that u cannot commit as well..." That sentence hurt T again... K didn't believe whatever she said....But if only she knew.. if only she knew that everything she did and said had been misinterpreted...when T said the sentences that she wants to have fun and cant commit... she meant.. " I cant commit anymore... commitment to you is too hurtful... I did so much.. but I didn't get anything in return.. I will no longer dare to commit... why not just have fun and enjoy myself instead of suffering so much in love..." and when she said there would be no future guys and she wants to concentrate on her studies... she really meant it at that time....

But K once again didn't believe her. He didn't believe that she loved him... so he asked her.." if u really love me why do u want to give me up?" then T said.. " I love you.. but I think we will be better off as friends..." no one could ever understand this sentence... only T will... only T knew why... No one who ever heard this sentence knows what it means... neither did K knew... but K know it now... but it is only now that he know it..

At that time.. K thought to himself.. " why is T still trying to lie to me? If she love me.. why cant she commit? Why did she say that she loves me but want to be only friends?" And so K didn't believe T ... although he knew that T had loved him a lot , but when she said that she loved him but only want to be friends, K could not believe the logic behind it... He didn't know that it was him who had hurt T so deeply that made her feel that being in love hurts so much.. might as well be friends... that was the real meaning that T was trying to say... but K didn't know.... So K replied.. " no.. you don't love me... if you love me.. u will be able to commit... if you lov me... u will not want to break up.... So I am going to hide into my shell now.... To avoid all these... it is too painful..." T was sad again... but she still spent her last time typing these..she said.. " I don't know wther u believe me or not.. but I am going to say it.. I still love you.."

But K could take no more of the lameness in her words. How would a girl want to leave him when she loved him? Nobody in this world could understand the logic... Maybe someone can... someone who had learned a lesson before .... Who is K now... finally he can understand the logic now... But once again.. its only Now that he understood....T had been waiting for K to come back to her and change for her... till that day... that was the last time that she wanted to give K his last chance....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google