:: at this moment ::

11.3.06

story of -=K=- :: part 50

K went to look for T..... while going to look for T.. he felt really terrible.... He was so afraid that T wouldn't meet him... He thought to himself.. what should I do if T doesn't want to meet me? Wait below her block? Wait till the next morning? K prayed and prayed... why was he doing that? He asked himself... If T didn't want to see him then he would have to leave it to the letterbox again.... he called T when he was at the mrt station... but T said she would call him back...

So K began to walk the 15 mins walk..... halfway thru walking, T called... K said.. " can u come down to meet me now?" But T said.. " no I cant.. its too late at night for me to go out..." but the time was only ten... so K asked.. " please, I come all the way to pass something to you... please meet me for a while k? 5 mins is all it takes..." But T was determined not to meet K... T said.." no...don't make me feel like u are pestering me..." but K said... " if u r not going to meet me... I will wait downstairs for you... no matter how long u take.. I will wait.. " T said.. " like that, u are forcing me again... " but K said.. " no.. I am not forcing u.. if u dun wish to come down.. don't come down... " and T said.. " fine, u can wait for all u want, let me tell you, I will not come down to meet you., u will only be wasting ur efforts... I am goin to bath now.. bye.. "

K didn't know what kept him going.. he just walked and walked ... every step he took drained his life away from him.. it was depressing to know that T would say.. " no matter how long u wait.. I will never come down... " it struck him hard... but not hard enough for him to turn back. Never in his life had K become so mad before... he never never written love letters.. he had never do things like bringing things to a girl like that before... he had never waited for anyone below her house... he had never did such things to a girl... but now, he is doing it.. K's love made him change.. When K reached T's block.. he didn't know what to do again... He knew that T would never come down to meet him... and so he sat there... he waited... he waited... but he didn't know what was he waiting for, he was not waiting for T.. he was waiting for nothing. T didn't care that he was there.. he knew it.... But still he sat there like a fool....

After about 1/2 an hour... K decided to call the girl whom had analysed everything so well for him... he asked her.. " how? What am I going to do now? She wont come down.... " The girl said.. how did she sound when he said she wont come down?? K said.. " she sounded very stern.. and harsh... " then the girl said... " ok... she will not come down, dun bother to wait... just go put the stuff in her letter box.. and leave... or u could go up her house and leave it at the door.. and wait for her to open then talk to her..."

K decided that this is what he is going to do ... and so he left the stuff outside the door and stood there n waited for T. he wanted to sing the song for T too.. that is why he wanted to meet her.... K sent T an sms... " I left it at your door.. " And So K waited... he waited n waited... when he waited, he thought about the times he was at T's house... there was once when K went to her house ... when her cousin was in... and T let K sleep on the floor as he was tired... there was once when K went to her house for a meal cooked by T's sister in law.... It was a salty beef steak.... Those were the times when he felt like staying over at T's house.... During exactly the same time last year, K had went to T's house for chinese new year too.... T's mom cooked lots of nice food for them... and gave K a red packet... which was exactly the same amount as what T received from K's dad.... It all flashed in K's mind....

But suddenly... K realised that those were only past images, the present was the exact opposite... K kept looking downwards at the area below ... he looked and he looked.. he thought at that time... if T didn't bother to come to the door... why don't he just jump down and die? But that was just a stupid comtemplation. K would not do that.. if he did that.. it wasn't dying for love.. it was dying for stupidity... if he died, he will never get T back ....

So K waited.. and waited. He waited for T to open the door.. he knew she wouldn't expect him sitting outside.... So when T opened the door, she was shocked.. T was wearing a dark colored nightee.. the type that she always wore.. and T had a pimple on her face... K remembered everything about T .. but they had broken up. When T saw k.. she said.. " please don't do this... my parents are at home.. " But K replied.. I am here only because I wanna sing u a song... please... Just as K was about to start, T said.." no..please don't sing... my parents are at home.. " K said... ok... I don't sing... but can u call me so that I can sing to u?

And T replied.. ok....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google