:: at this moment ::

27.3.06

story of -=K=- :: part 53

On the 3rd of february,2002, K called T in the morning... he asked T... whther she would accept his valentine's day gift..... And T said . I will accept it.. like any normal friend who gave me.. And K asked.. " then can I meet u on that day to pass u the present?" and T said.. " I have school on that day.. I don't know , I will try to see whether I can meet you ... as a friend." T specified as a friend... but K was more than happy..." Hearing T's voice was more than enough... he had changed totally... They chatted... and K was tearin in his eyes again.. K was never such a crybaby, but whenever his emotions is evoked when talking with T, he will tear... he had become such a freak...

K said.. " I don't know if it sounds lame to you.. but if one day u will die unless I die, I would do it... " and guess what T said? T said.. " and I would rather die than live through the hurt again... It is too terrible.. too horrid... I cant even remember anything happy about us.. the hurt covered it all... " when K heard this.. tears flowed down his eyes... He knows how hard it was for T to take... he would never cause another pain to someone he loved so dearly again...

If time could be turned back, K would rather suffer himself than make T suffer... he said.. " U were 1/2 the reason why I live on... so when u have left me, it was as though I had lost my other half.. I couldn't go on anymore.. I really wish that we could turn back time, and things could be changed totally..." but K knows, if he hadnt gone through all these, he would not have learnt... he wouldn't have changed.. now he has.. and its only because he is made to go through the loss of T...but K was happy that T is willin to accept his present..

K asked T a question... " Do u believe that I truly love U?" and T replied.. " Yes..." K can sense the suppressed love T still bears for him... he knows it.. but every second, every min, the hurt had covered it all up... after they put down the phone.. K msged t.. " I hope we can go back to the times where I hadnt enlisted... we were so happy then... " T replied.. " if only u had not enlist, things might have been different..." K didn't know what she meant to this day.... But no matter what she means, K will still be right there waiting for T...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


 
Google